Sonntag, 29. März 2015

About French DJs and a German fried

Last week my best friend from Germany visited me. There aren’t any words to describe how happy I was to see her again.  When you are all by yourself in another country you can get homesick quite easily and having your best friend coming over is the best cure you can get!

She arrived on Thursday night so obviously we were quite tired on Friday but that didn’t stop us from having a nice big walk. We went to Crystal Palace Park. In my opinion it is one of the most beautiful parks in London. For lunch we had Vietnamese. I love Vietnamese food! I wanted to take a picture and post it here but as soon as my food arrived all I could think of was start eating it. Immediately!

Friday night we had tickets for Klingande who played at the Electric in Brixton. For those of you who don’t know them, they are French DJs and in my opinion (and I’m sure a lot of people will agree)  really good ones . Here is the link to their SoundCloud https://soundcloud.com/klingande 

 The event was called Klingande and Friends. I had no clue who the so called friends were but they knew how to make the crowed go crazy for sure. For my ticket I paid 24£ but I was quite late with ordering it so it was more expensive. I really enjoy going to the Electric. It is not a really big club but the people who work there are always friendly and the crowed is always crazy, the drinks aren’t really expensive and the toilets are clean. I think that’s a great combo!

When Klingande started to play me and my friend went upstairs so that we can have a better view on the stage. I’m pretty sure if I would have been downstairs I would have ended up smashed. The people were jumping and dancing but there wasn’t really space for it. It was just getting crazy down there and ridiculously full.

Still tired from the last late night, we decided to leave after Klinagde finished which was around half past 3am if I remember it correctly. By now I was so tired I was afraid I would fall asleep right there in the club with all the loud music around me.
I had an amazing night and I enjoyed Klingande a lot but I think I would have a great time anywhere as long as my friend would have been with me. I really missed going out with her and having her around. That is probably the hardest part of going a broad your friends and your family stay home…

I miss her already!
                                                                                  
  




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen