Samstag, 25. Juli 2015

Being a #WeekendWarrior at the Wireless Festival

I’ve tried now for nearly three weeks to describe my experience of the Wireless Festival on this blog but I failed again and again…


So I decided to keep it really short this time.




Wireless was amazing! I got the chance to see great artist I probably never would have seen otherwise, the location (Finsbury Park) was really nice with a lot of food stands ( I got twice a free frozen Yogurt from Snogg and had a delicious gluten free pizza) and most importantly I had a tremendous weekend with friends!











Saturday we saw Conor Maynard, Childish Gambino ( my personal surprise of the day… he was amazing and the crowed loved him), Kendrick Lamar and Avicii.



On Sunday the stages got occupied by  Charli xcx *heart eye emoji*, Cleanbandit, Jessi J, Willow and Jaden Smith who by the way smashed it! David Guetta was there as well and after being slightly late (an hour and a half or something because she had some struggles with her plain) Nicki Minaj. She is such a Queen!! Her performance was on point and it was the perfect ending for this weekend.












It was so much fun and I had an marvellous time and I am sure I’ll remember those couple of days for a long long time. 





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen