I already did some sightseeing and a little
bit of partying but none of that was worth writing about it… But that one night
was totally worth it, so I’m making it the topic of my first blog entry.
A friend of mine (she’s a French Au Pair)
and me wanted to go to a party on a boat by the Thames in Victoria. The party
started at 8:30pm and we arrived way too late because, well I think we just
have a really bad timing. So the boat was already gone…
Totally in the mood for partying, we
decided to look for another club or bar to go to…. After running around the
Thames for like half an hour, we met some students of the King’s Collage and
they took us to their College Bar. Lucky us because the bar is amazing! Great
view, cheap drinks and you meet easily new people. We stayed till it closed
which was at 12.
Then we went to another bar and another
club. Both were really nice with good music and a lot of people and a lot of
alcohol…
At 3am or something we thought it’s time to
go home… first something to eat and a restroom and then we can go to our bus.
Yeah easier said than done because every Mc Donald’s, Burger King, KFC or whatever
was closed….I didn’t know that something like this is possible in London. By now
we really needed a restroom. Out of hand we decided to just go into one of the
Casinos (because there we didn’t have to pay money for the entrance). There we
found a beautiful restroom and of course all different types of games. We
stayed a little bit longer and watched drunken people losing their money.
This night was just fantastic. I had fun
and laughed a lot, I met new people and one of the best parts was to see London
by night! The Big Ben and the London Eye looked gorgeous and the lights on the
different bridges were stunning.
At around 5am I arrived at home again, my
feeds were hurting, I was cold and I was happy that I missed that boat …
| Somerset House |
| London Eye |
sounds awesome! Besides nice blog ;) ♥
AntwortenLöschenI hope you keep us up to date.
You are so cute!!! I miss you <3
AntwortenLöschenI can comment !! An extraordinary night with you Meggie <3
AntwortenLöschen