Mittwoch, 8. Oktober 2014

Camden Market


Every Sunday, there is a huge market in Camden. Last weekend I went there and all I can say is that this is something you need to see when you’re in London! You can easily spend a whole day there because there is so much to do…

I started with the food. There is a whole section just for food and the range is amazing… there is Asian or Brazilian food, classic Burger or delicious Crepes and many more! I ate crispy chicken and chips for 4£ and I got a Coke for free… It was really good and the portion would have been enough for two people… I also ate one of the best Donuts I’ve ever tasted! So if you like good food (I think everyone does) Camden Market is the right place to go.

Besides food you can also find a lot of small cute shops which sell jewellery, scarfs and shirts, furniture and little treasures like nerdy necklaces or beautiful cards. And the best thing is you can bargain… So most of the time you get the things way cheaper if you just try.

So the market is massive and a lot of people go there so it gets busy, really busy… You bump into people, people bump into you and most of the time someone is standing on your feet… But that a lot of people go there also means that there are a lot of people to watch. I love to sit down somewhere and just observe the folks that are passing me. Camden is perfect for that because you see all types of people… old, young, hipster, punk or whatever. It’s definitely not going to be boring…

Camden Market is just a great place to go to. And if you are on holiday here or you live in London but never been there, then you should put it on your To Do List.


a lot of people


                                        

more people




 

beautiful painting






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen