I think we all agree that London is the
perfect place to do some shopping! Although some places are better than others…
So under the topic Shopping I’m going to start writing about the different shopping
centres and high streets in London I went to and I’ll tell you what I think
about them and which ones are worth going to and which ones you shouldn’t waste
your time with.
This Saturday I went to the Westfield shopping
centre in Shepard’s Bush. And let me tell you something, for a shopaholic it
would be the heaven on earth! They have every shop you can imaging… Clothing
shops like American Apparel, Top Shop or Hollister but also jewellery shops and
thinks like Lush and The Body Shop. So whatever you are looking for you can
find it at Westfield!
And if you may have some more money than
normal people do you can go to the section called “The Village”. Here you can
find all the famous designer things like Gucci, Burberry or Jimmy Choo… And
even if you don’t have the money it’s still worth seeing it to be honest (although
you can get a little depressed haha). Sometimes those popular designers make
clothes where I just think that you can’t wear that in your daily life because
it’s just too fashionable if you know what I mean. ;)
Another thing I really like about Westfield
is the food…. They have a lot of different food shops like chines or Mexican but
also a lot of shops that sell sweet thinks like crepes or little pancakes with Nutella…
I ate a pretzel with chocolate and it was so good but so hard to eat because
the chocolate was melting and I had it nearly all over my face…
If you don’t mind busy places with a lot of
people then you will love the Westfield shopping centre. In my opinion it is
totally worth seeing it!!!
| the PINK shop is one of my favourites! |
| from the inside |
| from the outside |
| there are tons of those kind of things ... |
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen